Temptation (Club Destiny, #2)
Nicole Edwards
The Male Brain
Louann Brizendine
True Love Story - Willow Aster There's so much going on inside me right now! I was pulled into this book instantly. From the very first page. I have so much to say, but don't know how to say it. I read it in one sitting, it kept me up till 6 am..

First let me say, that this story is so realistic and emotional, I loved it and it sure is something different.

It starts with Sparrow going on a plane and bumping into Ian - again. They talk a bit and you know that some bad sh*t went down between them, but you don't know what. And then it begins. You are taken back 5+ years to the beginning and see how they met, fell, flew, floated and finally crashed. And crash hard they did.

I loved the fact that their relationship was developing slowly, through time period of about a year, before they were actually together. I loved how they loved each other, enjoyed each other. I just looove the cute bantering stuff :)

Ian did piss me off sometime there, but then he called and came to visit and Sparrow was ok. Their love develops, they get engaged (which is sooooo unlike Ian!), but they just love each other and want to be together. I didn't like how open things were between them, how non-exclusive they were when they knew thew only wanted to be with each other, but okay, whatever lights your candle..

And then you get to Sparrow's dreams..and the question she asks him..and the answers he gives her..
description

How can you do this to a person you love the most, the one you love more than your life?! Repeatedly!!

description

Ohhhhhh I was sooooo pissed!!

description

And it all comes crashing. There is the pain, the torment, the anguish, the loss of dreams, hope and a reason to live.

"I cry for everything that's lost. I cry that he gave up. I cry for the anger in his words. I cry that he's found someone that has made him consider letting me go. I cry for the day I ever met him and thought I could handle someone like him. I cry that the girl he met that day in the restaurant is long gone.
And I cry because I don't know what to do with this person that's left."

The way he keeps coming after her with the letters..

description

I really did think he was going insane, I felt his pain, I wished for it to go away, even though he was the one to cause it. It was really painful to read about both of them so lifeless. And the way Sparrow changed after that..

Ian Sterling has ruined me. And he's ruined me for anyone else.

And when she said "I still love you, too, Ian. It just doesn't mean anything anymore." , well, that just did it. It killed me.

description

But there were quite a few moments of really good laugh in here!

"So what is your middle name?"
"O. That's my middle initial."
"Hmmm. It's probably something hideous like Orville, that would be so funny...Oh...it's not really...Orville. Is it?"
He nods.
"Nooooooo!"
He nods again.
"I'm so sorry. I can't believe that. It's not hideous...but really? Why would your mama do that to you? I mean-" I give up because now he's wiping his eyes and it really is too funny.

description

And here i could really relate:

I can trip falling UP the stairs. I can trip over nothing. My own two feet are fully capable of betraying me without any warning. They're vicious, really.

Yeaaaaaah, I feel you, sister, happened to me too..

Anyhoo, damn Laila, I've had a suspiciously weird feeling about her from the start. Reaaaally didn't like her.

And the ending..

description

I want more of the happy ending! I need more details after they get back together!

Buuuut I can SORT OF get his reasons for doing what he did, I'm really glad he changed and they worked it out.

I can't decide about rating this book..right now it's somewhere between 4 and 4.5 awesome stars